Regg Gossert’s Home Inspection provides certified residential inspections in Pennsylvania. We have the knowledge, skills, and extensive training to help you walk through the home inspection process. For more than 20 years, we have helped countless home buyers in the PA area navigate the waters of the home process successfully. With extensive experience in home building and electrical services, we are highly trained and prepared to inspect homes and identify problem areas. The goal at Regg Gossert’s Home Inspection is to provide professional residential inspections and give you the knowledge that you need for your investment. We provide our certified residential home inspections in Greencastle, Blue Ridge Summit, Shippensburg, Chambersburg, Waynesboro, and surrounding Pennsylvania areas.
- Residential Inspection
- New Purchased Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing Inspection
- When getting a pre-listing inspection, it is easy to identify any major problems that could potentially overturn the sale at the closing.
- Town Home Inspection
- When we inspect townhouses, our approach is the same for a conventional home. We’re detailed and go through every nook.
- Drone Aerial Photography
- Aerial photography allows you to capture a truly unique moment or perspective. It can be used for real estate photography, weddings, parties, events, and much more This is definitely not something you can DIY, so if you’re planning a special event or need commercial or real estate property captured in a unique way, call a pro for help!FAA Part 107 Licensed
Our inspections cover all systems within the home, including: Electrical, Structural, Plumbing, and HVAC. Our inspection costs start at $350, varying based on squared footage and include the below at no additional cost:
- Infra-Red Camera Detection
- Home Maintenance Book for 1st time home buyers
- Home Maintenance Newsletter
- Home Energy Score
My Promise To You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment–after you’ve hired me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a home inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
What Really Matters in A Home Inspection
A Professional Home Inspection in Pennsylvania that you can Trust!
Professional Home Inspections
Monday – Thursday 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
If you need an inspection at a different time, please get in touch with us as we will try to accommodate your needs.
Servicing in the state of Waynesboro, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Call today to see if you are in our service area!